Sunday, March 6, 2011

iPad 2 and other stuff

Apple finally revealed the iPad 2, is anyone impressed? Im not impressed, usually Apple released a great 2nd generation product but this tablet is only slightly better that the first generation and without a price drop?! if this had been even 50 dollars less that th iPad 1 then I would be impressed. I've been saying this to people for a few months now but why doesnt Apple make the macbook air a tablet? is clearly thin enough and with full mac osx? you still have the mac store which is just like the app store, I would be first in line for a full OS tablet regardless of who releases it. I hope that the competitors like HP, Blackberry and Microsoft can make something that I can be happy with but right now nothing out there is great and stands out to me.

Im currently building a media server so that I can have a small HTPC and touch music station. Those are works in progress but the server hardware is on the way so look out for a post about it when it comes in. I will be very detailed with everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment